Saturday, March 22, 2008

Crowsnest Pass Home

Welcome to Crowsnest Pass Home, Why did I choose this name? because even though I have not lived here all of my life (Since 1983) I have grown to love this place we call the Crowsnest Pass and the people that live here. This is my home and always will be through both good, and especially bad times you find out how special the people really are.
I know my Blog will not be as slick and professional as some. However, I hope to use this blog to present and discuss issues that I feel are important for myself, for my family and for this community. I hope to get lots of feedback, I look for that. I do not claim for a second to have all of the answers. However, I believe if you look at things with an open mind and a willingness to change. Together we will find the answers.
Do we have many great things in the Pass? Absolutely Do we need change? Absolutely
Please take a moment think about what I present here and give me your views.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Welcome to the world of blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dean you blogger. Nice work on getting this set up, and I really like the idea of moving the centres programs into one of the schools! You should consider adding links to your blog of events and such for the area to help promote thngs you support and believe in. Just a thought. Take care and chat soon.

John Prince said...

Way to go Dean! Good to see you here.

Like to see something from you on the Centre?

/btw, I think your bringing the budget in before April is outstanding. The track record for the Pass has in recent times been a long drawn out event. In fact, if my memory serves me right, when I was on council, we brought two budgets in only in June, and believe it or not, one was only completed in August.

I think this week's Herald (A Fragile Lens) was totally off base, showing obvious bias, and certainly didn't do his homework on this one.