Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I will not publish certain comments

Today I received a comment that without using a name, clearly identifies a person that has belonged to two groups that have experienced financial difficulties over the years. To the best of my knowledge this person as not been charged with any offence, let along convicted so I will not be posting the comment or naming the organizations to give any sense of who this person is.
I have no problem 99% of the time allowing any comment even attacking myself, or anybody else that has stepped in to the public arena to be published on this site.
But I will not publish this comment or similar types of comments.

Dean Ward
Crowsnest Pass Home

5 comments:

Bryan Passifiume said...

Good for you, Dean...

People are so brave when posting on the internet behind a pseudonym.

Crowsnest Pass Home said...

Hi Bryan good to hear from you send me an email let me know how you are doing

Thanks Dean

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.