Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crowsnest Pass Adult Education

Had a chance today to tour the 2nd floor of the MD McEachern School for the Crowsnest Pass Adult Education component of the facility.
What a great job has been done by our staff and the good folks that moved over there, the rooms are bright, clean and well laid out.
Spoke to some of the people running the various programs they are very happy with the facility, the staff are treating them well, the facility is great and they have all of the technology they require.
Everybody when they get the opportunity should take a ride up to Bellevue check out the facility and see what courses these great groups have to offer.

I can still remember when I said to council "imagine placing an education facility in a school".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually you weren't the only candidate to go. It was the place to be seen today.
Except for our mayor. He was at the post office. I had a big box, my mail and a purse in my arms as I was going out the doors. He was ahead of me, by only a step, and didn't even hold the door open for me. But, that's neither here nor there.
The new digs at the MDM are nice.