Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dean's Crowsnest Election Poll the results are in.

I know its not scientific, and will not mean a dam thing 31 hours from now, but it will be interesting to say how my readers opinions compare to the actual results.

Here we go:
Ward 84 votes
Saje 69 votes
Gallant 63 votes
Cole 58 votes
Londsbury 55 votes
Macleod 55 votes
Saindon 49 votes
Mitchell 27 votes
Hoff 22 votes
Sygutek 21 votes
Irwin 20 votes
Bottrell 17 votes
Sandau 17 votes
Raines 16 votes
JaegerBaird 14 votes
Thomson 14 votes
Gail 11 votes
Glavin 11 votes
Vaters 6 votes

Irregardless of what's here I wish all candidates good luck. Where ever we all end up on the list I know most of us are running for the best interest of the community.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poll doesn't mean crap.
Its going to be Decoux Irwin Sgutek Mitchell Londsbury and Gail.

Paul

Crowsnest Pass Home said...

Paul

Read the statement before I posted the results.
I know this time tomorrow it could mean crap.
You spelt Sygutek wrong, and are you expecting the public to only pick five councilors?

Anonymous said...

Wow. If Paul's election results are accurate we officially have an awful old school Council. Well, not entirely true. Jerry and Siegbert would do a good job.
The talk around town is that we need a younger, fresh Council. Period. And definitely one that doesn't include someone that owns a local newspaper so we have to hear nothing but opinions week after week.

Anonymous said...

Good luck today.I hope your poll is correct.I will be happy if Irwin, Sygutek and Mitchell do not get in.I think they are the most dangerous in taking a big giant leap backwards.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Dean

You have my family's vote

Jack C