Thursday, October 7, 2010

I wish the idiots would go away (Election Signs in the Crowsnest Pass)

I have heard and seen other candidates with the same problem I have, now I'm speaking out because its affected myself and its just plain wrong.
This morning I received a call from a friend in Blairmore who told me I had a sign missing, I went down to have a look, obviously somebody that does not like me went on a rampage last night they knocked down a dozen signs of mine in Blairmore.
I have no respect for you if you are reading this blog, and I would invite you to call me and discuss the issues you have with me, if you can find the backbone to sit up right and dial the phone.
If you do not like me, or for that matter any of the other candidates that's fine, why don't you voice your opinion like true believers in democracy on October 18th, not by running around town in the middle of the night, when a true coward can hide and sneak about, tearing down people's signs who are just trying to get elected to represent the 99% of the people that are decent, and the 1% that are "idiots" like you.

Anyway I know I'm probably wasting my time but I feel better now I've got it of my chest.

No comments: