Thursday, October 14, 2010

Poll Results to 9:30am October 14 (Three days to vote)

I know its not scientific, and I know blogs only appeal to a certain element of the population.

But some interesting results so far on my Blog and Mr Prince's, the first six choices on my poll are:

Ward
Saje
Gallant
Cole
Londsbury
Macleod

The first six on Mr Prince's Blog are:

Saje
Ward
Gallant
Longsbury
Macleod
Cole

Same six names, different order but never the less the same six.
Then where it gets really interesting is names through positions seven to ten.

On both they are identical:
7-Saindon
8-Mitchell
9-Sygutek
10-Irwin

Once again I realize, this is not Angus Reid and election day may be totally different, but it is interesting how the names are lining up.
But now the readers of both Blogs if your not happy you still have time to vote.

You can link over to Mr Prince's blog my clicking on "the Pass" under Interesting blogs to the right of my page.


So Vote

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just wondering how the "new blood" will respond when asked about their secret little meetings they have been holding for months now. At least the "four horsemen" stood proud and did not try to hide what they were doing.

Anonymous said...

we love all the political poll paranoia

par·a·noi·a 

–noun
1. Psychiatry . a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.
2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

Anonymous said...

Golly Gee! My thesaurus says the same darn thing!