Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wake up and follow the rules

Right now I have four comments that have been come very personal. Two attack a fellow blogger in a very personal way, one attacks a older member of council regarding health issues. Finally the last one attempts to accuse a member of administration of election fraud.

I have gone through this before I will not print his stuff, have a beef with a fellow blooger deal with him. If you have prove of election fraud present it to me, finally I am not going to allow anybody to be attacked simply because of their age

Please quit wasting your time typing these ridiculous comments


Dean Ward

 Note: Cost of administration $4325 per day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is why I like this blog.

Doomsayer said...

I have been accused of being long-winded so I'll keep it short.

Dean, excellent point, let's keep it clean! Thank you for standing up to the Whackadoodles.

“A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.”
― Winston Churchill

Anonymous said...

Dean who is accusing who of election fraud.