Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The real S.C Rudegan

I received the following email yesterday I have now confirmed that this is the real S.C so I am posting for all those people that were misled. By a group that is willing to stop at nothing to hang on to power we have heard so much about the "old.boys club" is this now "new boys club".

Where did they get everybody's email's?

Hello Dean,
I just wanted to let you know that the blog that is out there, supposedly by S.C. Rudegan, has nothing to do with me.  I've posted a response on John Prince's blog, but I don't know if he will allow it.  I think it is idiotic, when there are real issues to discuss, that people are getting distracted for even one moment by b.s. like this.  I'll address this more in my next column, unfortunately it will be after the election.  I just wanted you to know that the sentiments expressed on the "blog" have nothing to do with me or my opinions.
 
S.C. Rudegan



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really is just time for this community to decide what it wants take the next six days and really think it through.
If you like the way things have been done this last three years then vote these guys back in. If you are not happy look at the other candidates and pick the best. Those that will accurately reflect what you want out of this community. Then just accept that you made your choices, now you should live with them for the next four years. Good luck CNP.

Jack